Monday, March 29, 2010

Orange County Interior Designer Talks About Staging Homes for Resale


It amazes me that everyone who sells their home doesn’t have it professionally staged for resale, espically in this difficult market. When I stage a home, I only use the buyer’s furniture and accessories. I almost never have to buy or rent anything to supplement the staging.


Staging takes only a few hours and is well worth the fee spent for faster sales and a higher sales price.

After consulting with several successful realtors regarding staging homes for resale, I think my colleague, Leslie Eskildsen said it best.

“I think what staging does is give the home the highest possible emotional appeal and therefore adds the WOW factor – which gets offers in faster and closer to the list price – may get you an extra 1 – 2% more that you might not have gotten otherwise.”

Check out Leslie’s video blog for further help in getting your house ready to sell.

Click on the link below.

http://www.leslieeskildsen.com/blog/7-tips-for-home-orange-countuy-home-sellers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment